July 15, 2012

...

I woke up this morning to my Leo curled up at the foot of my bed purring away...
   It was around 10:00 that I woke up (yes, yes I know). I did not go to church this morning, in fact, I haven't been to church in quite awhile...I think about going. I decided that I was going to get up and go to Caribou and read some passages from my bible. But the most difficult part was that, 'get.up'. I finally did it though, showered and made myself look presentable; I did a pretty good job too. I say this because I am going to a friend's Bridal shower this afternoon, hence the motivation to look presentable and not head out the door in neon colored sport shorts.
   May I add a side-note, when I arrived at Caribou I ordered a mug of coffee. I asked for 1/2 an inch room for cream (generously received an inch or +).  When I went back to have the barista 'top it off' he proceeded to hand the mug back to me afterwards with a, "tada". End side-note.



  I am going to try and finish Exodus before it is time for me to leave. I should have been reading it throughout the week....fail. With that said, I am going to open the pages of the Bible and enter the time where Moses walked. My silent prayer to myself is to not become to focused on reading the words, but not to look and try and find a hidden message. I want to read....be read to.


No comments:

Post a Comment