April 22, 2013

Bests / MTH



   My dear friend, Carissa, and Melissa came to visit me 2 weekends ago. This was a much needed  visit; filled with many lovely activities and created many memories. It is a great feeling to have my 2 dear ones with me in my apartment on Main; however, the bittersweet feeling of them leaving came too soon....never the less; it was nice to have my 2-worlds collide into 1. :)
   Although we are all graduated and pursuing our dream in careers and personal life; we still find ourselves laying on the couch, giggling, and talking about anything and everything. I truly believe it's the friends that connect with our spirit and soul that are the ones that will be in our lives forever.
   Being from the 'burbs of MPLS...it's fun to play the "Country Lifestyle" card. A friend of mine has horses and so we spent the day riding horses and taking pictures of 'Country Life' at his farm.  The pictures were intended for my sister-in-law (Katie) she teaches Kindergarten in Chicago. She is doing a 'Farm' unit with her kids...some of them have never seen or heard a Cow 'MOO'! I was glad to help out. :)
-
Great company on a Saturday
     One of the things we did on the 'Eve of my dear ones arriving in the SW, was something called MTH. I was completely unaware as to what this meant; all I heard through the aisles of Wal-Mart while getting groceries was, "This will be great for our MTH tonight". While sitting around my kitchen table Friday evening, I was introduced to 'MTH'.
    Making Things Happen, is basically a challenge. A challenge to stop thinking and wishing for things in life and for things to be a certain way...and to go out and make it happen. A challenge to make your dreams come true; stop entertaining the thoughts an ideas...and go and do it; put it to action! Carissa and Melissa had started it prior to our visit...I dove in that evening (I am still to this day in the works of it).
MTH...
  Check out the site for yourself. I cannot do it justice by explaining it, Lara does it fabulously. Basically, you are meant to live life to the fullest...and that should consist of your dreams and what fires you up. We are deeply loved and opening our eyes to the truth of this allows us to begin acting on our dreams and creating those lists (with purpose) to attain those goals, plans etc. On Lara's site you can find encouragement through personal testimonies, scripture, quote-thoughts, etc. This is a great site that is both uplifting and encouraging. If you feel alone and that no one will understand your dreams...here is a start CLICK.







No comments:

Post a Comment